Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bali Morning of the world

Bali makes me personally feel proud of the bali, natural content, and cultural phenomena as if rhythmically over time, I am just an ordinary person who wanted to love the culture of Bali with a sincere heart, I take this opportunity to see a book that tells bali "WHAT IS BALI 'view and noticed I was interested to share with friends Who felt the original Balinese people, Who live in bali, bali and outside though, this is the real Bali that set out in the form of images printed "BOOK" which given the title "Bali Morning of the world ". Hope can be entertaining, I attach the repro book that I had seen yesterday. Although already out of yesterday I still share because there may be some who can not buy or have never seen though, knowing the price was pretty draining the contents of the bag. Not intended to hijack the work of people "so I repro and minimize size," if there is more money would be nice to be purchased and used as our reference material to Bali.
We as citizens of the original Bali why would not serve to perpetuate the bali with changes that occur with media images, I personally salute the photographer out of the past who had to Bali and publish it in book form of international, if your friends would surely we can serve the bali "Ngayah" past pattern of images or Audio-Visual Record, because we can only pass on later pictures of our grandchildren, I can say like that because of changes in Bali have started fast, and very rapidly.
Let us embrace each other together to preserve cultural heritage in order to remain
immortal "steady bali"
Short Note
This book make me shed tears when he saw it, change it so extreme bali see from the pattern of life, culture and almost all aspects of rapid change.
This is my attachment of his book. Hope entertained and compelled her to participate preserve Balinese culture which we love. At least we still have a culture. :D. Apel




























0 comments:

Post a Comment